Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thank You Woopra, Entre Card, and YOU!

I signed up for an account on a website named Woopra. This let's anyone see how many visitors are comming to your website, blog, etc. I submited my blog to them and then they approved it. I used the code that they gave me and thanks to blogger they let me use it as a third party application. When I started my blog I didn't have many visitors except for friends from my city. I looked on Woopra for the past couple weeks and was suprised to find people from Houston Texas, New York City New York, and other places like that. I was ultimately suprised today when I looked and found someone that visited my blog from Czech Republic... Even if this person just visited for 5 seconds..... HE'S/SHE'S FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY! Woopra doesn't promote websites it just says who's visiting but come on....they're doing one great job. I also have to thank Entre Card even though I don't know if they are doing anything for me.... Thank you anyone that comes and reads this. Thank you anyone that has found me via Twitter, Google, Blogger, etc. I just want to thank you all...so thanks. Thanks a million!
You guys rock!
~ James

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing when your world opens up with Woopra, isn't it?

    I'm always surprised by people who whine that only 10 people visited their site today. Look closer and you see that one came from Canada, another from Hawaii, another from Mexico, Brazil, Japan, Russia...it changes the picture when you look at the individuals and not just the numbers.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete